Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Card

Ever since my mommy joined that Eskie Board, she's been really crazy. She checks the board everyday and is totally obsessed. Well, last week she signed up to do a Xmas card exchange with all my eskie friends on the board. She then took me to the pet store, making me think that I was getting new toys. Well I did get one new toy and even a new bed, but she also got me this weird necklace with bells around it and even a red pointed hat with a ball of cotton on the end of it. After getting home she immediately put the necklace and hat on me and made me sit on the couch. I had a feeling that there was going to be a photo-shoot coming on. She then whipped out her camera and started clicking away. I didn't want to cooperate so I just ignored her and looked the other way. I was not happy about this. All I wanted was my new toy to play with. Well by the end of the nearly 25 pictures she took, she actually liked one enough to make into a card. Here are some of the pictures. I won't be posting the picture she used for the card since it's a surprise for the card exchange.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you might be able to tell.. I was not a happy camper. At least now it is done and over with, well at least until the next holiday...*sigh*

3 comments:

Hana said...

Only 25 photos? Wow, you must be a great model because in the past, my Mom had to take like 100 photos before she decided there was a satisfactory photo to use. We can't wait to get your card!

Yes, there will be more future Eskie Meets. I think when the weather gets warmer, it is easier to have the meets because the humans like warmer weather and we like to be outside.

Comet said...

We agree with Hana. You must be a great model. Our girl must have taken at least 100 pictures to find one she liked. And she didn't even try dressing us up this year, or it would have been 400 pictures!!!

We're looking forward to getting your card.

Casper and pals said...

Hi Mochi, we are thrilled to find another Eskie on DWB's. We also are on the Eskie board too.

And we agree with Hana and Comet and BLU. LOL 25 photos is not really that bad!