Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day

Hi all. Tomorrow is going to be my very first Turkey Day celebration. My mommy said that this year is her first year where she isn't going to celebrate with her family. (She doesn't want to drive 6 hours down to LA for only a weekend stay) Well hopefully we can still have all the fixins of Thanksgiving cuz I want some turkey! Last week, my mommy go me my very first bully stick. I was only 6" and I am a big chewer. That thing was so good I was done with it by the end of the day. My mommy said that she would have to stock up next time or buy in bulk. Here are some pictures of my and my bully stick mania.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They're all blurry because I moved around too much, but that bully stick would just not stay still as I was chewing on it. I kept loosing my grip. Hopefully I can get another one soon.

1 comment:

Hana said...

Ya gotta train that bully stick!